Weatherill Brothers Ltd has its own extensive modern workshops
manufacturing marquees, awnings, linings and other specialist products. As well as manufacturing new equipment to meet existing specification, we also offer a fast and efficient marquee repair service throughout the marquee season. Distance is no problem – we can organise collection and delivery on your behalf.
- We have developed a new generation of high tensile traditional marquees which are wind load tested to 36m/sec (80mph) – which is the same as frame structures making them ideally suited for semi/permanent use.
- The pulley system used in our marquees enables them to be erected quickly & efficiently, an 80’x40’ can be erected with only 3 people & can easily be transported on a vehicle no larger than a 3.5 ton van.
- Its elegant styling is much preferred by customers wanting a traditional wedding, marquee party or event, also the Aluminum main poles are often used as a decorative feature using flowers & soft lighting. Manufactured in PVC or Canvas.
- Size for size, traditional marquees are considerably less expensive, allowing for increased profit margins.
- As traditional marquees are lighter and more compact, storage is much more convenient and cost effective.
Our Attention to Detail
Whether you require a small structure to enhance your own home or full marquee and associated accessories for your business needs, we are committed to providing a professional, personal and efficient service at competitive rates and have been applying the same approach and attention to detail for over 40 years, providing nationwide coverage.